NHẬN DẠY KÈM HỌC SINH QUỐC TẾ

Thảo luận trong 'Các mặt hàng khác' bắt đầu bởi thaohuynh335, 10/7/13.

  1. thaohuynh335

    thaohuynh335 Thần Tài

    DẠY KÈM HỌC SINH QUỐC TẾ ​


    Giáo Viên chuyên Lý Hóa Toán cấpII,III,toán cao cấp, nhận dạy học sinh trường Quốc Tế giảng dạy bằng Anh (chương trình IB,AP,IGCSE,AS/A2...) luyện SAT, nhiều kinh nghiệm dạy học sinh trường ISHCMC,SSIS,BIS,RISS, SIS,AIS,RMIT... sát chương trình trường.

    Teacher Luke
    Phone: 0913.61.80.61
    Web: teacherluke.vn



    HOME TUTORIAL​

    Dear parents and all students.

    My name is Luke. I got BA in mathematics and sciences with more than 8-year experiences in turoring. So I focused attention in a one-on-one environment empowers both student and tutor in a way that is not possible in the classroom.
    I support goal setting, address individual student strengths and weaknesses, build academic self-confidence and encourage motivation. I assist students to reach their full potential.
    If you have demand private-learning with maths, physics, chemistry, advanced math for university ….Learning in bilingual language Vietnames as well as English. Let contact me by following address



    Teacher Luke
    Phone: 00913.61.80.61
    Web: teacherluke.vn